- Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted.
- Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
- If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
- Each one should test his own actions. Then he can take pride in himself, without comparing himself to somebody else,
- for each one should carry his own load.
- Anyone who receives instruction in the word must share all good things with his instructor.
- Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
- The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.
- Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
- Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. Not Circumcision but a New Creation
- See what large letters I use as I write to you with my own hand!
- Those who want to make a good impression outwardly are trying to compel you to be circumcised. The only reason they do this is to avoid being persecuted for the cross of Christ.
- Not even those who are circumcised obey the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your flesh.
- May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
- Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is a new creation.
- Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule, even to the Israel of God.
- Finally, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus.
- The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers. Amen.
< Galatians 5 |
Ephesians 1 >